Thursday, April 21, 2011

Why Doesnt Alexis Texas Do Black Guys

unexpected lights




no longer feel I have much to write. I feel that my ideas are exhausted and I'm here, late at night without knowing what to say. Frankly I get bored writing books and films reviews. I was so bored. Let me return to the pleasure of the text. I am tired of writing seems increasingly to do their homework. Simply return the solitary pleasure of reading without compromise. Why read books? There's something missing in the lives of people who read, and this is what we seek in a book. The meaning is clear, the meaning of life, life that for all the world is badly made, badly lived, exploited, alienated, betrayed, mystified, but about which, at the same time, those who live it know it could something else. Read gives us satisfaction that nothing can replace but no less enduring limitations. A real reader is a happy cripple. And here I am in my little cell briquetting books. Books are the wall of shame we are raising and thickening against foreign investment, against ollajes of life. I no longer meets the cool pictures today, unexpected lights now, which should be more important than all the books. I can imagine no longer exists on another level, once, sharp and distant, as in a dream.



No, I'm not sure of anything. I can not say, for example, that the issue of God is more important than the issue of an electrician, or that death deserves more consideration than a tune, or that the afterlife is far from underpants, or that psychoanalysis can be seen while the salad, or that ... ie I can not say anything. That's all I can say. I'm making time to try to write, to "update" this blog and do not repeat myself. I am reminded of what I learned long ago the old Woody Allen, who at the big issues, there is only silence or its equivalent: the humorous paraphrase. In this respect, I think Woody is one of the great thinkers of postmodernity, which anticipates and accompanies. Thinker who thinks to say that nothing can be thought or said, in terms which cast certainty or belief of any kind, neither religious nor political nor moral, nor of any kind. And if we can not say just anything, what can we do? Everything is connected. In Memories (1980), a character says: "Do you really want to help humanity? Make jokes better." I think this approach has dramatically connected with the mood and the universe of values \u200b\u200band ideas of humanity after the fall of Marxism and sustained collapse of religions, with the crossroads of man the last third of the twentieth century. Hence, at least one, or more or less, of the reasons for the success of Woody, the prophet and one of the architects, after the surreal and the absurd, the end of the beliefs and faiths, regardless of these were, of right or left, religious or secular. Since Freud, has not no better psychiatrist Woody. He is who psychoanalyzes.


Woody reflects at the statue of Rodin's Thinker: "They have written millions of books on all conceivable topics for all the great geniuses and the end, none of them know more than me on the momentous issues life. " Also at the end of one of his monologues said in all the bitter irony that often hide behind their words, the following: "In sum, I would have some kind of positive message to leave. But I have not. Would you accept two negative messages? ". But to go against Woody and to demonstrate that how could it be otherwise, Woody also leads the anti-Woody.


long time ago, when I saw Hannah and Her Sisters (1986) felt, at the same time, a great happiness and gratitude. It's the scene near the end, where Mickey, his character, after having suffered so much with cancer and their woes of love, enters into a cinema and see Duck Soup (1933). The Marx Brothers shot beautifully on the screen in a wild frenzy primary and irrefutable joy. As he contemplates and we contemplate the images that inundate us to live, says Michey off as follows:


"... And I began to think. How can you think about killing yourself? Come on, do not you stupid? Come on, look at all those out there on the screen. We have very much, and if the worst is true, so what? And if God exists and you only live once and it's over, so what? Come on, do not want to go through this experience? Come on, not everything is crap, what the hell. And I thinking about myself, heck, no more bitter life asking me questions that I can never answer, I enjoy it while it lasts. Y. .. well ... after all, who knows, I mean, come on, perhaps there is something. Nobody knows for sure. I know, I know that the word, perhaps, is a very weak peg to hang it your whole life, but it is the best we have ... And then I got comfortable in the chair, and started really fun ".


I do not know if this post makes sense, but saved my life tonight, which is already much. Tomorrow we'll see

Goodnight.




0 comments:

Post a Comment