Wednesday, April 13, 2011

How To Put A Honda Motor In Sand Rail

is 4 years.


To María Borrás


four years ago that my dear friend Mary got me into this crazy world of blogs. She should be the design and spirit of the time gained. I must admit that at first I was skeptical because of total ignorance of the subject I had, indeed, I had never connected to the Internet. Yet, today, I write by hand in a few pages and I have no connection in my house. (I still haunting call shops and cyber-cafés that I have at hand). In my earlier postings I was so disoriented he did not know what hell was a post and I think today I still do not know.

Throughout all this time I learned and enjoyed, not my writing, but all the friends who have visited this space lost in an unfathomable universe, a speck in the infinite night sky. I thank the people I've known personally, who do not get to know and I never read without comment. To all of you a million thanks.


As I keep writing to fatten this post or whatever you call it, share this fateful question: Who is hiding behind the time saved? Terrible question is like that makes you Caterpillar Alice in Wonderland The , always difficult to answer, today, in our kaleidoscopic world, has become so problematic that almost no meaning: "Who are you?". All have to face one day to the terrible question of the Caterpillar. (At the moment I am leaving). The answers we are trying to make throughout our lives to the question "Who are we? are never entirely convincing. We are the face in the mirror, the name and nationality we have others, that our cultures define gender relentlessly, the reflection in the eye of the beholder, the fantasy of one who loves us and who nightmare hate us, the body emerging in the first cradle and the dead body under the sheet mortuary. We all that, and also its opposite, our self in the shade. We are about to be somebody, and someone who already has been. Our identity and the place and time in which we are somewhat fluid, and passenger and multiple, like water.



Another time I admired the work of Lewis Carroll that perfectly illustrates the multiplicity of its protagonist (could be me), but also that of his readers ("you?). Occurs in one of the first chapters of the book. After falling into the rabbit hole, Alice feels it is not it and wondered who could be the one that has taken its place. Instead of grieving, you wait until the call and answer then: "Who am I? Tell me that first, and then if I like being that person, I will go, otherwise I will stay here to be someone else."

My dear Mary, I also dedicate this song that we liked. By the way, the girl who appears in this video is a lot like you.



0 comments:

Post a Comment