Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Something In My Baby's Throat

Burning Heart

@ S friend Possibly these are my latest posts in a few days, I go another season with my mother, who is in need of child, if I can pass up the gift May I wish you all the best now and forever.


Sweet Chocolate Kisses and hugs


♥ ♥ ♥ Yesica


The Love of a Fairy (Fairy)




Click Here To Read This
story




Not long ago a fairy named Anfimia was used by Titania (Fairy Queen) to tend the garden of an old man's nephew who had a handsome boy, dark-haired and very nostalgic. His name was Damien, and went out every afternoon with his book under his arm until late hours at night.

In one of those moments the young man looked up to see the colors that gave the sunset and looking towards the Rose saw a beautiful young woman who strangely shone a light around her body, is trying to hide among the branches not to be seen.
- Who are you? He asked the young ...

surprised that she could see answered
- My name is Anfimia ...

- Anfimia And tell me What were you doing hiding in the garden of my uncle? Anfimia
not know what to say, I could not believe that a mere mortal
as one might
have such exquisite beauty.
- hey I'm a fairy and was intended to protect the garden of your uncle ...

Damian smiled incredulously, it seemed strange that she hid among the roses, and what she was saying but could not believe. Suddenly, in a twist that made the young man, he saw lights that were born on their backs. Smiling she said,
- Now you see that I'm not lying.
- Can you read minds? "Said the surprised young
- receive only "I said smiling.

So every evening spent laughing and talking, walking and playing. Until suddenly Anfimia was called by Titania (Fairy Queen), had something very serious to talk ...


"Elves, Gnomes and Fairies I have been sharing with a human, a nephew of the owner of the Garden which you destiné to care, but there is another thing that bothers me: are you in love with this mortal? "
Anfimia, aware that he could not lie, he said,
- Yes, my mother, it is true, especially when I realized my feelings were too later, and now I can not change.
"My daughter much I love you, I can not allow this, you know us we can not fall in love with a mortal and if this were to happen the punishment has already been written ... "

Anfimia
So was destined to become a ray of moonlight could only pat your love when it came calling:
- My beautiful Anfimia, that has happened, all I have left. Something strange happens to me, that during the day everything is desolate, but when night came with the moonlight I feel you by my side.
And searching among the roses of his uncle and clawing at his chest each rose thorns repeated his call. Titania

seeing the suffering of his daughter and Anfimia great love that this guy was, could only allow one thing
Lovers could only see the first ray of moonlight that illuminates the same spot where he first began the love of these two young lovers.

And every night he sees the lover in the same place in the garden by the rose waiting for the first ray of moonlight. To fill your heart with love with the first look she gives far.

Author Unknown.

0 comments:

Post a Comment